- Our API integration services help you integrate data with third-party applications.
- We can also consume data from a wide range of third-party sources.
- Most companies use third-party software systems to run their business operations, but they cannot get all of the features needed for day-to-day operations.
- Third Party API Integration permits you to develop custom applications that connect directly with your third-party software so that you can add features or improve upon business processes.
- In addition to diverse domains such as shipping, payment, travel and social media, Shasta has a lot of experience working with demand-side platforms that integrate popular online advertising network APIs including Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
3rd Party Integration
Our API integration services include:
- Demand side platforms that integrate with online advertising networks such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Online SaaS applications such as Salesforce.com
- Social media API such as Twitter, Facebook, Google +
- Facebook applications
- Google APIs including Maps, Analytics, YouTube, Charts and Search
- SMS gateway integration
- Travel APIs such as Expedia and Amadeus
- Payment gateway integration such as PayPal, DirectDebit, Authorize.net
- Shipping API integration services such as FedEx, UPS, US Postal Service